Manually forcing a bank feed

• Idea
  • Updated 6 days ago
  • (Edited)
My suggestion is having the ability to force a bank feed update, currently our Natwest bank accounts gets updated early AM but we tend to check invoices etc around lunch time and so any transactions on that day will not show up in FAC the next day, despite it appearing in the bank.

So we have to log into bank to check and then either mark manually as paid in fac or check back later to see if its updated ..either way its a bit of a faff.

How about it FAC?! I know you are aware of my suggestion but I thought i'd put it "out there" as I cant be the only one with this annoying thing..can I?!
Photo of Jamie Ford

Jamie Ford

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of James Hughes

James Hughes

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm not sure FA are even looking at this thread, or listening.  Given that FA is owned by Natwest, I find it odd that it takes such a long time for transactions to show in FA from my Natwest account.  The more I deal with my 2nd account (Starling) the more I want to use them for everything.  Push notifications into FA meaning transactions are immediate is the best. 

Photo of Chris

Chris

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I use Metro Bank and the refresh time is c.4:30 in the morning so I experience the same issue, having to wait another 24 hours to see a transaction, it's very frustrating. This seems like a no-brainer to me as a button to refresh the bank feed manually, surely?